“It’s hard to wake up
when the shades have been pulled shut.
This house is haunted,
it’s so pathetic.
It makes no sense at all.
I’m ripe with things to say,
the words rot and fall away.
If a stupid poem could fix this home
I’d read it every day.”
8:17:21 @ 11/2/2011
- regretskillmemories likes this
- drugs-over-love likes this
- d0nt-move-away reblogged this from not-as-pretty-as-her
- not-as-pretty-as-her likes this
- not-as-pretty-as-her reblogged this from be4uty-1snt-skin-deep
- be4uty-1snt-skin-deep reblogged this from wewentunder
- wejustsurvive likes this
- mike-182 likes this
- letmyhandsstraypasttheboundaries likes this
- wewentunder posted this